Whole30 Bacon Wrapped Chicken
Life is just better wrapped in bacon including this chicken!
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb boneless skinless Chicken Thigh
- 10 pieces 10 pieces 10 pieces Bacon, sugar free
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Primal Palate Meat & Potatoes Seasoning
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Black Pepper
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pat the chicken thighs dry with a paper towl.
- Season the chicken with the Primal palate seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Wrap one slice of bacon around each chicken thigh and place on the baking sheet.
- Repeat with all of the chicken and bacon slices.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and let the chicken sit for 3-5 minutes before serving!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week