This breakfast is the very first that we shared together. This breakfast brings back memories of warm, sunny mornings at the beach after a trip to the local farmers market, enjoyed with a hot cup of coffee.
- 1/2 Tbsp 1/2 Tbsp 1/2 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Broccoli, chopped
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Onion, diced
- 1/4 whole 1/4 whole 1/4 whole Green Bell Peppers, diced
- 3 3 3 Eggs, Pastured
- 1/8 cup 1/8 cup 1/8 cup Tomato, diced, for garnish
- 1/4 1/4 1/4 Avocado, diced, for garnish
- Heat 1/2 tablespoon of coconut oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Sauté the vegetables for 3 minutes, or until tender.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk eggs.
- Pour the eggs over the vegetables and stir.
- Stir frequently to scrape the eggs from the frying pan, thus “scrambling” them.
- Season with a dash of salt and pepper, top with diced tomato and avocado.
Scrambled eggs go well with a variety of side dishes. You can pair this dish with turkey sausage, bacon, steak, or virtually any animal protein.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week