For this tasty frosting recipe, you'll want to get things started the day before you intend to use it as it sets up overnight.
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut Oil, Organic
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Guar Gum
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Maple Syrup, Pure
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Whisk coconut milk, vanilla and maple syrup in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Using a hand mixer, blend in the guar gum slowly until the frosting starts to thicken.
- Remove from heat and blend in the coconut oil using the hand mixer.
- Chill the frosting in the refrigerator overnight before using.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week