Vanilla Bean and Mango Chia Seed Pudding
- Prepare the mango: peel the mango and dice into small pieces
- Add the diced mango and all other ingredients to a mason glass jar.
- Seal the lid tightly and shake vigorously until everything is mixed together well.
- Put in the refrigerator for approximately 30 minutes, or until it firms up a little.
- Optional: add additional diced mango for garnish/topping.
1. Save time by using frozen mango - just dice into small pieces. 2. If you don't have a mason jar, just mix all the ingredients together well in a small-medium bowl and refrigerate for 30 minutes. 3. Use your favorite sweetener and adjust to your preference. 4. I would not recommend using regular vanilla extract because it would not have the same taste.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week