- This recipe is from Make It Paleo 2
- 3/4 cup 3/4 cup 3/4 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/3 cup 1/3 cup 1/3 cup Cucumber, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- Black Pepper, a few grinds
- 1 clove 1 clove 1 clove Garlic, pressed
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Dill, fresh, minced
- Scoop the yogurt into a small mixing bowl. Pour the lemon juice over the yogurt, and whisk to combine. Add the cucumber, salt, pepper, and garlic, and whisk again.
- Add the dill and whisk once more. Use immediately or keep refrigerated until ready to use.
It’s best to use this sauce within a day of making it. The water from the cucumbers can affect the texture after a day has passed. If you can’t find grass-fed Greek yogurt, you can make your own by lining a mesh strainer with cheesecloth and then pouring regular grass-fed yogurt into the strainer. The liquid from the yogurt will drip through the cheesecloth into a bowl, and you will be left with thick, creamy yogurt.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week