All natural, thick, creamy , light, refreshing and perfectly but not overly sweet - one sip will transport you to a magically delicious, tropical island getaway!
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Coconut Milk Yogurt
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Mango, I used frozen but fresh will work.
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Peaches, I used frozen but fresh will work.
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Pineapple, I used frozen but fresh will work.
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Baby Carrots, I used frozen but fresh will work.
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Banana, (preferably very ripe and pre-frozen)
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup unsweetened Apple Juice
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Water, (or milk of choice) more or less depending on how thick you like your smoothies
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Ice Cubes, (optional – I didn’t add any ice, it was ice cold and thick and creamy enough just using the frozen fruit. If you use fresh fruit I suggest you add the ice. I would anyway but that’s just me. Do what you feel 🙂 )
- 2 sprig 2 sprig 2 sprig Mint Leaves, optional for garnish
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place all ingredients into a blender and process until smooth and creamy.
- To serve, pour into a chilled glass or mason jar, garnish with a mint leaf or 2 if your feeling fancy.
- Enjoy xo
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week