Three Pepper Chicken Chili
We love soup in our house and it doesn’t matter how hot or cold it is outside. This chicken chili has become a favorite of ours lately and is the perfect soup for a large group of people. Especially once the weather starts to cool down. You can easily double this recipe to feed a large crowd but a single batch should feed about six people.
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Poblano Pepper, chopped
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Jalapeño, deseeded and chopped
- 4 cup 4 cup 4 cup Butternut Squash, peeled and chopped
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Oregano, dried
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Black Peppercorns, Ground Fresh
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 4 cup 4 cup 4 cup Bone Broth (click for recipe), or stock
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Chicken Thigh, boneless skinless, cooked and shredded
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat oil in a large soup pot and saute the peppers, butternut, garlic and spices for 5-8 minutes.
- Add the shredded chicken and broth and let the soup simmer for 20-25.
- Serve with salsa, avocado, green onion and enjoy!
Optional Toppings Avocado Green onions Salsa
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week