The Apple Martini
A "real" apple martini that's the perfect balance of sweetness & spice! Cheers! 😉
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Maple Sugar
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Cinnamon, ground, For the rim of the glass, + 1/4 tsp
- 8 fl oz 8 fl oz 8 fl oz Vodka - (Three Hunters Vodka)
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Apples, Honeycrisp, Diced
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Honey, Raw
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Primal Palate Apple Pie Spice
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Cut up the apple and place it in the vodka for up to 3-5 days in advance.
- Place the glasses in the freezer for about 15 minutes and sprinkle the 1/2 teaspoon of maple sugar and the 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon on a plate.
- Add the ice to a shaker, then add the vodka, honey, remaining 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon, and the apple pie spice.
- Give it about 50 - 60 shakes, so it's really chilled.
- Remove the glass from the freezer.
- Wet the rim of the glass with vodka and dip it in the small plate of maple sugar and cinnamon.
- Pour the drink and enjoy!
*You'll need to soak the apples in the vodka for up to 3 to 5 days in advance.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week