A great crockpot recipe
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Honey, Raw
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut Aminos
- 0.75 tsp 0.75 tsp 0.75 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Tapioca Starch
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Water, plus 2 tbsp (cold)
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Ginger, ground
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Green Onion, optional, as garnish
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Chicken Breast, Skinless
- 3 clove 3 clove 3 clove Garlic
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Onion, chopped
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Sesame Seeds, optional, as garnish
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Add the chicken breasts to the bottom of your crockpot in a single layer
- Top with the diced onions and minced garlic.
- In a separate bowl, combine honey, liquid aminos, garlic powder, sesame oil, and ginger.
- Pour on top of chicken. Cook on high for 5 hours.
- Once the chicken is cooked, use a slotted spoon to remove the chicken and place in a bowl. Use a fork to shred the chicken.
- Use the sauce that is in the crockpot to a medium saucepan on low heat. Add 1/2 cup water.
- In a small bowl, add 1 tbsp of starch choice. Add the remaining 2 tbsp of cold water, 1 tbsp at a time, to starch. Use a spoon to make s slurry. Add the slurry to the sauce.
- Bring sauce to a boil. Allow to boil for about 5 minutes, until it thickens.
- Remove from heat and pour over chicken. Stir/Toss to combine. Top with sesame seeds and sliced green onions.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week