Sweet Paleo BBQ Sauce
This recipe makes a delicious sweet Paleo BBQ sauce. It’s easy to make and can be prepared in advance, and has all the potential to make your BBQ party a success.
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Water
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Applesauce, unsweetened
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Tomato Paste
- 0.33 cup 0.33 cup 0.33 cup Maple Syrup, Pure
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Liquid Smoke, Hickory
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Cacao Powder, Raw
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Mix all ingredients in a sauce pan.
- Let simmer over low heat for about 30 minutes while stirring occasionally. (I recommend placing a fine mesh strainer over the pot as a splatter shield.)
- Pour the sauce over into a jar and let it cool off, then store in the fridge.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week