Superfood Loaded Smoothie Bowl
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut Milk, full fat, see notes
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Raspberries, Organic, frozen
- .5 whole .5 whole .5 whole Banana, sliced and frozen
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Flax Seed Meal
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Cacao Nibs, Organic, Raw
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut, shredded
- 10 whole 10 whole 10 whole Blueberries
- 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp Bee Pollen, omit for vegan option
- 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- Add coconut milk, banana, raspberries, and flax meal in that order into a blender jar. Blend until smooth.
- Transfer smoothie to a bowl and top with cacao nibs, coconut, blueberries, bee pollen, and chia seeds to serve.
Use Natural Value brand or homemade coconut milk if you would like to keep the recipe Whole30 compliant.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week