Stuffed Portabella Mushroom Caps
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Green Onion, chopped
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp ground Coriander
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Ground Turkey
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Portobello Mushroom Cap
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Roma Tomato, chopped
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Rinse mushroom caps under cold water and set aside.
- In a large non -frying pan, brown turkey meat on medium heat.
- Add seasoning and green onion, and continue to saute until green onions are soft.
- Remove from heat and add chopped tomato.
- Preheat oven to bake at 400.
- Place mushroom caps on a broiling pan, stem side up.
- Stuff mushroom caps with ground turkey mixture.
- Bake stuffed mushrooms for 7 minutes, or until turkey starts to brown on the top.
- Serve and enjoy.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week