Springtime here in the ’Burgh means two things: sunny days, and fresh local strawberries. This salad is a celebration of our favorite season, bursting with vibrant colors, sweet flavors, and crunchy textures.
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Organic Walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 4 cup 4 cup 4 cup Spring Mix Salad Greens Lettuce
- 6 whole 6 whole 6 whole Strawberries, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Top spring mix greens with sliced strawberries, sliced red onion, and chopped walnuts.
- Drizzle lightly with raspberry vinaigrette.
- Lightly toss, and serve.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week