Strawberry-Mango Mint Tea
Summer is officially here, and for Memorial Day I made a subtly sweet iced tea that was just as beautiful as it was refreshing! This super simple Strawberry-Mango Mint Tea will have you wow’ing your friends and family at the next summer barbecue or pool party. You can make it the morning of for a light and bright beverage, or you can make it the day before for a sweeter, more developed fruity flavor.
- 6 whole 6 whole 6 whole Green Tea, bags (white tea preferred)
- 6 cup 6 cup 6 cup Water, boiled, still hot
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Mango, diced
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Mint Leaves, chopped
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Boil 6 cups of hot water. Steep the white tea for 20-30 minutes, remove the tea bags, and then allow the tea to cool completely. This will take at least two hours in the refrigerator.
- Stir in the strawberries, mango and mint. Allow the tea to set for at least 2 hours, up to 12 hours. The longer it sits before serving, the sweeter and stronger the fruit flavors in the tea become.
- Add ice to your jar/pitcher and give it a quick stir before serving. Also, if you're interested in making this sweet iced tea an adult beverage, simply add 1/4 cup of your favorite rum, tequila or vodka. (Add more if no one is driving!)
- Serve with a garnish of strawberry, mango, and/or mint leaves, and enjoy!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week