Strawberry Lemon Curd Coconut Milk Pudding
Start with this easy, simple, pure and so incredible lemon curd and alternate it with coconut milk pudding or top it on whatever you want!
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Take eggs, lemon zest and honey and place in a medium saucepan.
- Heat these ingredients over medium-low heat and combine.
- Once combined, add the coconut oil and continue stirring until melted.
- Once melted, add the lemon juice and stir to combine.
- Continue stirring constantly to cook the lemon curd until it thickens. Be patient with this as it could take 5-10 minutes. Resist the urge to increase the heat.
- Strain the lemon curd with a strainer and place in the refrigerator to cool completely.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to one week.
- Once cooled, alternate lemon curd and vanilla coconut milk pudding and top with strawberries.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week