Strawberry Caprese Bowl
A super fresh version of Caprese salad that goes just as well as breakfast, as dessert, as an appetizer, as a BBQ side dish, as lunch, as…yes, pretty much as anything you’d like! It does contain dairy, but if you’re up for it you should definitely give it a try…it will only take 5 minutes of your time to prepare, but the satisfaction will linger for a long time.
- 10 whole 10 whole 10 whole Strawberries
- 3.5 oz 3.5 oz 3.5 oz Buffalo Mozzerella
- 15 whole 15 whole 15 whole fresh Basil, leaves
- 1 pieces 1 pieces 1 pieces Extra Virgin Olive Oil, to taste
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Black Pepper, crushed, to taste
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Rinse, hull, and cut the strawberries in quarts.
- Tear the mozzarella into bite size pieces.
- Put the strawberries and mozzarella in a serving bowl, add the basil leaves and gently toss.
- Drizzle some extra virgin olive oil over it, and finally sprinkle some freshly crushed black pepper on top.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week