Spicy Sautéed Calamari
Calamari is often served deep fried here in the United States. Though it has a unique texture (somewhat similar to al dente linguine), the light flavor is delightful and worth trying. We love ours with the zing of red pepper flakes and a hint of fish sauce.
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Coconut Oil, Organic
- 3 cloves 3 cloves 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Calamari Rings
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Coconut Aminos
- 1/8 tsp 1/8 tsp 1/8 tsp Fish Sauce
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp White Pepper
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Salt
- Heat oil in frying pan over medium heat.
- Add garlic to oil and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add calamari and continue to sauté for 1 minute.
- Add coconut aminos, fish sauce, salt and pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- Sauté for an additional 3 minutes, until the calamari is opaque and the sides begin to curl inward.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week