Spicy Bruschetta Stuffed Zucchini Boats
These Spicy Bruschetta Stuffed Zucchini Boats are the perfect late summer dinner that are easy to make!
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Zucchini, sliced in half
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Italian Sausage, Hot, sliced
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Onion, finely chopped
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Garlic, finely chopped
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Roma Tomato, finely chopped
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Basil, fresh
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Drizzle zucchini halves with olive oil and place on a cooking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes, or until the middles are soft.
- While zucchini is in oven, place a skillet coated with cooking spray on medium heat. Add sausage, onions, and garlic. Let cook for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Combine sausage, onion and garlic with chopped tomatoes, basil and red pepper flakes. Mix well.
- Scoop out the middle of the zucchini halves to create a hollow center. Add in filling and top with cheese if desired.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week