Spicy Balsamic Vinegar Salsa
This spicy take on traditional salsa uses balsamic vinegar and chili powder to give it a new twist and it's a perfect way to use fresh tomatoes from your summer garden or from the Farmer's Market.
- 4 pieces 4 pieces 4 pieces Roma Tomato, 4 entire tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 clove 1 clove 1 clove Garlic, freshly crushed
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Cilantro, fresh
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Onion, diced
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Add all ingredients into a food processor and pulse 20 - 25 times.
Feel free to adjust seasonings/ingredients to your preference.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week