Is it snowing where you are yet? It is here, so I think some Snowball Cookies are in order! All you need are some chopped walnuts and powdered sugar to create these tasty little cookies. Mix walnuts into the cookie dough, roll dough into balls, and bake for 10 minutes at 350. Once cooled, roll them in powdered sugar. So easy, and so delish!
- 12 oz 12 oz 12 oz Primal Palate Magic Cookie Dough
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Walnuts, Organic, chopped
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar, 365 Organic
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Allow the Magic Cookie Dough to come to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix the walnuts into the Magic Cookie Dough.
- Roll into balls and bake for 12 minutes at 350F.
- Allow the cookies to cool to the touch, then roll in the powdered sugar.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week