Simple Cucumber Salad
This recipe follows the KISS principle - keep it simple stupid. It is a beautiful, flavorful, simple salad with only three ingredients.
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Cucumber, sliced into rounds
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Red Onion, chopped
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Avocado, sliced
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Salt
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Black Pepper
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Chop up all of the ingredients and mix them together in a bowl.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week