Simple Breakfast Skillet
This breakfast goes together easily and reheats great for those mornings you need to run out the door!
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Ground Pork, Sausage
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Yellow Onion, diced
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 6 whole 6 whole 6 whole Asparagus, chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 8 whole 8 whole 8 whole Eggs
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Salt and Pepper, or to taste
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat the oven to 325 F.
- In a large oven safe skillet (cast iron) brown the sausage over medium heat.
- Meanwhile, whisk the eggs together in a medium bowl. Add salt and pepper. Set aside.
- After the sausage is about half done, add in the diced onion, pepper and asparagus. Cook until the sausage is done and onions and peppers start to get tender, about 7 minutes.
- Add the eggs to the skillet and incorporate with the meat and vegetables.
- Transfer the skillet to the oven and cook for 25 minutes, or until the eggs no longer jiggle.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week