Sesame Ginger Dressing
- 1/2 Tbsp 1/2 Tbsp 1/2 Tbsp Garlic, minced
- 1/2 Tbsp 1/2 Tbsp 1/2 Tbsp Ginger Root, minced
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Aminos
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Sesame Oil, toasted
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Sesame Seeds
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Mince garlic and ginger.
- Combine sesame oil, coconut aminos, garlic, ginger, sesame seeds, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes in a small bowl.
- Whisk all ingredients together.
- Serve with Asian steak salad.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week