Savory Waffles (for Turkey Club Sandwich)
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups Paleo Baking Flour - Bob's Red Mill
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Pastured Eggs
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Almond Milk, plain, unsweetened
- 1/3 cup 1/3 cup 1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Ghee, for frying
- In a high speed blender, pulse the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add in the eggs, almond milk, and olive oil, and blend on high until smooth.
- Heat your waffle iron on medium heat, and add a tablespoon of ghee to grease the iron.
- Pour the waffle batter evenly into the iron, and cook per the instructions of your waffle iron.
- Remove from the iron, and repeat until you have used all of the batter.
- Toast the waffles for extra crispy sandwich waffles if desired.
- Spread your choice of mayo or mustard onto your waffles, and top with turkey, bacon, tomato, lettuce, or any other sandwich items you prefer, and enjoy.
To make it into a turkey club sandwich, add cooked bacon, sliced turkey, sliced tomato, thinly sliced red onion, iceberg lettuce, and some paleo-friendly mayonnaise.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week