Sauteed Mushrooms with Rosemary and Garlic
- 16 oz 16 oz 16 oz White Mushrooms, sliced
- 3 cloves 3 cloves 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 1 sprig 1 sprig 1 sprig fresh Rosemary
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt and Pepper, to taste
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Melt butter in a cast iron skillet on medium heat.
- Add garlic to the butter and saute until the butter is infused with the garlic.
- Add the mushrooms to the skillet and saute for 2 minutes.
- Once the mushrooms start to soften, add the fresh rosemary to the skillet and continue to saute.
- Continue to saute until the mushrooms are tender.
- If they release a lot of liquid, turn the heat up to high until the liquid evaporates.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper, and cook for another minute or so.
- Remove from heat and serve.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week