Sardine and Sweet Potato Fish Cakes
This is one of those recipes that I just threw together from leftovers and it worked so beautifully and tastes amazing! I ate these with homemade garlic butter.
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Sweet Potato, cooked and mashed
- 6 oz 6 oz 6 oz Sardines, canned, (2 filets) mashed with a fork
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Onion, diced
- 2 2 2 Eggs
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Mix all ingredients.
- Heat cooking fat in a frying pan.
- Spoon out balls, drop in pan, flatten and fry for 4 min on each side or til golden brown.
Add salt, pepper and red chili flakes to taste.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Dairy Free Nightshade Free Nut Free Pescetarian Seafood Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.