Roasted Whole Carrots
I love an easy side dish, don't you? This is a great-tasting and pretty one, too.
- 8 whole 8 whole 8 whole Carrots, washed, unpeeled, and uncut
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Garlic Powder
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/8 tsp 1/8 tsp 1/8 tsp Black Pepper
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350.
- On a baking sheet, coat unpeeled carrots in olive oil and spread them out on the pan.
- Season evenly with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Roast for 25-40 minutes, depending on thickness of carrots. They are done when a toothpick can be pushed all the through the thickest part of the carrot.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week