Roasted Baby Broccoli
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 1/2 lb 1/2 lb 1/2 lb Baby Broccolini
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Salt and Pepper, to taste
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to roast at 400°F.
- Rinse baby broccoli under cold water and place on cutting board.
- Trim and discard the ends, and then place the broccoli in a glass baking dish.
- Toss baby broccoli in olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Roast for 30 minutes or until the tops are crispy and the stems are soft.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week