Raw Chocolate Brownies
Healthy chocolate brownies packed with nourishing omega 3 fats and fiber.
- 150 gram 150 gram 150 gram Dates (Medjool), pitted
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Cacao Powder, Raw
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Water
- 150 gram 150 gram 150 gram Walnuts, Organic
- 30 gram 30 gram 30 gram Pistachios, raw, shelled
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Hazelnut, chopped
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place walnuts and pistachio nuts in food processor and process until finely ground. Transfer to bowl and set aside.
- Place dates, cacao powder, sea salt and water in food processor and process until it reaches a thick sticky consistency.
- Add the walnut and pistachio mixture and process for about a minute until well combined. You should now have a thick cake crumb like mixture that easily sticks together. (if it doesn't hold together well, add another tsp of water and process again).
- Transfer brownie mixture to a bowl and add the chopped hazelnuts. Combine with you hands.
- Press the mixture into a square tupperware or glass bowl, making sure it is even in thickness.
- Place in the freezer or fridge for at least 30 mins before serving as the brownies are much easier to cut when cold. Cut into squares and drizzle with cacao powder and hazelnuts. Serve with coconut cream and/or fresh berries.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week