Raw Carrot Cake Bites
All the flavors of carrot cake without having to turn on the oven.
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Pecans
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Flax Seed Meal
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1/8 tsp 1/8 tsp 1/8 tsp Ginger, ground
- 1/8 tsp 1/8 tsp 1/8 tsp Nutmeg, ground
- 1/8 tsp 1/8 tsp 1/8 tsp Sea Salt
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Dates (Medjool), pitted
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Raisins, golden preferably
- 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Carrots, large, grated
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut, shredded
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a blender or food processor, pulse together pecans, flax, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and sea salt until coarsely ground.
- Next add in the dates, raisins, vanilla and carrot. Blend until well combined.
- Use a small cookie scoop to form uniform balls.
- Roll in the unsweetened coconut then set onto a lined baking sheet.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours.
Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week