Purple Sweet Potato Muffins
These muffins are not only a pretty purple color, but they taste amazing!
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Flour
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups Almond Milk
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Pastured Eggs, beaten
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Slivered Almonds, if desired
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and blend well
- Add to muffin tins lined with muffin liners and top with more coconut and nuts (if desired)
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until done.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week