These Pumpkin Truffles are a delicious treat for fall. Filled with Pumpkin Pie Spice, and covered in a white chocolate candy shell, you will have trouble resisting more than one!
- 5.5 oz 5.5 oz 5.5 oz Cinnamon Crunchy Cookies (Simple Mills), one whole box of cookies
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Plain Greek Yogurt, Kite Hill Brand
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup, Pure
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Primal Palate Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Tapioca Starch
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups White Chocolate Chips, melted
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Primal Palate Cinnamon Sugar Cookie Blend, for garnish
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a mini chop food processor, pulse the cookies until you have created a fine meal.
- Pour the cookie meal into a large mixing bowl, and add the pumpkin puree, yogurt, maple syrup, Pumpkin Pie Spice, vanilla, and tapioca starch.
- Stir to combine until you've created a smooth batter.
- At this point the batter will be too sticky to work with, so you'll want to refrigerate it for 2-4 hours.
- Once refrigerated, roll the batter into 1-2 inch balls, and place on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Allow the balls to freeze overnight.
- In a small saucepan, melt the white chocolate chips over low heat.
- Allow the melted chocolate to cool slightly before rolling the balls in the chocolate.
- Remove the balls from the freezer, and carefully roll them in the melted chocolate with a spoon, and place back on the baking sheet.
- Repeat this step with all of the balls, and then sprinkle the tops with Cinnamon Sugar Cookie spice blend if desired. Refrigerate until serving.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week