Pumpkin and a comforting blend of spices add a hint of fall flavor to this warm, delicious chili that's perfect for a chilly day.
- 2 lb 2 lb 2 lb Ground Beef
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil, divided
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Yellow Onion, diced
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Carrots, peeled and diced
- 29 fl oz 29 fl oz 29 fl oz Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes
- 3 cups 3 cups 3 cups Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 4 tsp 4 tsp 4 tsp Primal Palate Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups Free Range, Low Sodium) Chicken Broth (Organic
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat 1/2 tablespoon of coconut oil in a large skillet until melted.
- Add ground beef and brown over medium heat until cooked through. Put beef in a bowl and set aside.
- Heat remaining coconut oil in the skillet until melted.
- Add onion, pepper, and carrots and saute for about 5 minutes, or until softened.
- Combine all ingredients in a large pot. Simmer on medium to medium-high heat for 5-10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Turn heat down to low, cover, and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve and enjoy!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week