These pumpkin bars are a delicious treat for fall, and perfect for your family gatherings! Topped with Maple Buttercream frosting, your tastebuds will be dancing with each bite of this dessert.
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Cassava Flour
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Potato Starch
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 4 4 4 Eggs, Pastured
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 16 oz 16 oz 16 oz Pumpkin Puree
- 3/4 cup 3/4 cup 3/4 cup Maple Sugar
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Primal Palate Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Brown Butter Ghee, Tin Star, melted
- Maple Buttercream Frosting (click for recipe), make entire batch
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to bake at 350 degrees. Grease a 9x13 baking dish.
- In a small saucepan, warm the ghee over low heat until melted. Allow to cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the almond flour, cassava flour, potato starch, salt, and baking soda.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, vanilla, and pumpkin puree until smooth.
- Add in the maple sugar and pumpkin pie spice, and whisk again until smooth.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry, and stir to combine evenly.
- Stir in the melted ghee.
- Pour the batter into your greased baking dish, and smooth out into an even layer.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- While the batter is baking, prepare the frosting.
- Allow to cool completely before frosting.
- Frost the pan of pumpkin bars, and then place in the fridge for an hour to chill.
- Remove from the fridge, and slice into squares.
- Allow to come up to room temperature before serving.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week