Pork Tenderloin w/ Peach Mint Sauce
Simple and flavorful, this Pork Tenderloin with Peach Mint Sauce is a winner for dinner! SCD and Paleo approved!
- 5 lb 5 lb 5 lb Pork Loin, fat trimmed
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Peaches, skinned removed, diced
- 1 sprig 1 sprig 1 sprig Mint Leaves, chopped
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Lemon Juice
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp ground Cinnamon
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Preheat pan on medium heat. Season pork tenderloin on each side with salt and pepper. When the pan is hot, sear each side of the tenderloin until brown. Once properly seared, remove from the pan and place into a baking dish. Place in the oven and bake for 25 mins, or until internal temperature reaches 150 degrees.
- While tenderloin is cooking, dice the peaches. Add the peaches, mint, lemon juice and cinnamon in a small food processor and blend until smooth.
- When the tenderloin is cooked, let rest for 5 minutes on a cutting board. Once rested, cut and serve with the sauce.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week