Pistachio (or Macadamia) & Cacao Cookies
I love chewy cookies. These cookies are equally delicious with pistachios or macadamia nuts. I make these all the time and people do not care that they are grain-fee. They are not very sweet, you can add some dark chocolate chips if you want them a bit sweeter.
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Almond Butter
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Eggs, Pastured
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Coconut Palm Sugar
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Pistachios, Roasted and Salted, rough chopped (substitute Macadamias if desired)
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Cacao Nibs, Organic, Raw
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Cocoa Powder, Organic, (or raw cacao powder)
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Baking Soda
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix all ingredients together. I use a stand mixer with the paddle attachment. If the dough does not hold together, add a bit more coconut milk.
- Using a small scoop or tablespoons, scoop onto baking sheet.
- Using a silicone spatula, flatten each cookie.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove to rack to cool.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week