Pink Velvet Cheesecake Bars
A creamy fruit-sweetened treat that doesn't require baking!
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup Organic Walnuts
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Dates (Medjool)
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 0.66 cup 0.66 cup 0.66 cup Unsweetened Cashew Butter
- 0.33 cup 0.33 cup 0.33 cup Organic [*Spectrum Brand, sustainably sourced] Palm Oil Shortening
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Milk, full fat
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Beets, juiced
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1 oz 1 oz 1 oz Dark Chocolate Chips
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Add the walnuts, 1/4 cup of dates and 1/2 tbsp coconut oil to a food processor and grind until well combined. The mixture will clump together.
- Spread the crust in the bottom of a glass 8x8 square dish.
- Soak 1/4 C dates in water for 1-2 minutes, then transfer them (without the water) to the food processor. Add all of the remaining filling ingredients, excluding the chocolate chips, to the food processor and mix until smooth.
- If using a dark chocolate bar, chop it into smaller pieces. Fold the chocolate into the filling and spread over the crust.
- Set in the freezer to chill at least 1 hour before serving.
- Cut into 9-12 pieces, drizzle with chocolate and enjoy!
Store any leftover bars in the freezer.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week