Perfect Paleo Granola
This granola is delicious with coconut milk, as a snack or a topping.
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups Organic Walnuts, Chopped
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Slivered Almonds
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup shredded Coconut, Unsweetened
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Primal Palate Cinnamon Sugar Cookie Blend
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Salt
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil, Melted
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Raisins
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 300F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine dry ingredients in bowl. Omit raisins, you'll add them after baking.
- Combine wet ingredients. Pour wet ingredients into dry and stir well.
- Pour onto parchment paper. Spread evenly.
- Bake 10-15 minutes until golden. Do not over bake.
- Remove from oven and let cool. Once cooled add raisins. Enjoy!
This stores well in a mason jar in your pantry.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week