Pear and Parsley Immune Booster
The parsley in this green smoothie provides a dose of vitamin C, a necessity for keeping the immune system healthy. The fresh ginger root is also a natural health booster. This is a wonderful, light smoothie first thing in the morning or midday for a green pick-me-up!
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Bartlett Pear, core removed
- 5 sprigs 5 sprigs 5 sprigs Flat Leaf Parsley
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Lemon, peel and seeds removed
- 1 pieces 1 pieces 1 pieces Ginger Root, about 1-inch chunk, peeled
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Water
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Pulse all ingredients in a high speed blender until smooth (about 1 minute).
- Serve and enjoy!
OPTIONAL: Add 4 to 5 ice cubes for a colder, thicker smoothie.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week