Patagonian Fish with Leek and Red Bell Pepper Sauce
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Red Bell Pepper, roughly chopped
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Tomato, de-seeded, roughly chopped
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove 1 clove 1 clove Garlic
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Smoked Paprika, sweet paprika is also ok
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Sea Salt, ground
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Ground Fresh Black Peppercorns
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Leek, upper green leaves removed, sliced thinly
- 4 pieces 4 pieces 4 pieces Chilean Sea Bass, thick pieces, or use Rockling
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Flat Leaf Parsley, chopped roughly
- Pre-heat oven to 400 F (200 C)
- In a food processor, blend the red bell peppers, tomato, 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, garlic, paprika, sea salt and pepper. Put aside.
- In a roasting pan or dish, which is both oven-proof and safe to use on your stove-top, heat the remaining olive oil over medium heat. Cook the sliced leeks for 2-3 minutes, stirring gently.
- Add the blended sauce and continue to stir for a further 2 minutes.
- Season the fish pieces and add to the pan. Coat with the sauce.
- Place the pan in the oven for about 8 to 10 minutes. Ensure the fish is cooked through.
- Garnish with parsley. Serve with steamed vegetables such as broccoli and cauliflower and a spinach and rocket salad.
Use fish fillets which are thick such as Chilean Sea Bass or Rockling.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week