Paleo Key Lime Pie Smoothie
Creamy and naturally sweetened Paleo Key Lime Smoothie! Gluten free and dairy free but still tastes like a decadent dessert! A Healthy Smoothie packed with “Key” nutrients for your digestion! Great for breakfast, snacking, or anytime of day.
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Almond Milk, can use coconut milk or unsweetened dairy free milk
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Cream, or coconut oil
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Ice cubes
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Avocado
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Banana, frozen
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Lime Zest, key limes
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Lime, juice from the key limes
- 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp Maple Syrup, Pure, to taste
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Ginger Root, optional
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Kale, or spinach, steamed - optional ingredient
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Sea Salt, if you want to even out sweetness
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Just blend everything together and add a pinch of sea salt to enhance the maple flavor if desired.
- I also steam my greens a little bit before blending so it's easier on digestion. But the greens are optional.
- Sprinkle extra cinnamon or drizzle more maple syrup on top.
- If you want it extra creamy, add in yogurt or coconut yogurt.
* For extra protein add gelatin powder. This smoothie usually makes one large container full or 2 small to medium glasses.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBeverages Dairy Free Egg Free Nightshade Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.