Paleo Fried Chicken (Whole30, Grain-Free, Nut-Free)
- 2 lb 2 lb 2 lb Chicken Thigh, boneless skinless
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Ghee
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Cassava Flour
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Sea Salt
- 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp Garlic Powder
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Black Pepper
- Heat deep frying pan, like this one over medium-high heat.
- Pat chicken thighs dry with a paper towel to make sure the seasoned flour sticks well.
- Add flour, salt, garlic powder and pepper to a medium sized bowl.
- Add ghee to your pan and let it melt.
- Dredge each piece of chicken in the flour, coat entire surface of chicken on both sides and add a few pieces to your hot pan.
- The chicken should begin to fry immediately. Wait 3-4 minutes and flip your chicken once it's nice and brown.
- Fry for another 3-4 minutes on the other side and then remove to a wire rack (with some foil or a baking sheet to catch any oil drips).
- Repeat with remaining pieces of chicken. Add more ghee to the pan if needed.
*If you have it, try subbing the salt, garlic powder and pepper for 1 1/2 tablespoons Nom Nom Paleo's Magic Mushroom Powder. That stuff is magical.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week