Oven Roasted Cod
A simple seafood recipe perfect for meal prep or weekend meal
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Cod, boneless filet
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Primal Palate Seafood Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Basil Pesto (click for recipe)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the cod on the baking sheet and season the top of each filet.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes until it begins to flake.
- Remove from the oven and top with compliant pesto.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week