Oven Broasted Brisket
A juicy and flavorful recipe that will keep you full and warm all Winter long!
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Season the brisket with the seasoning on both sides and use your hands to rub them into the meat.
- Place the brisket in a baking dish and cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove the brisket from the oven.
- Lower the heat to 300 degrees.
- Cover the baking dish with foil and bake for an additional 60 minutes.
- Remove the brisket from the oven and slice against the grain to serve.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week