Organ Meat Pie
- 1.5 lb 1.5 lb 1.5 lb Ground Beef, (lamb, venison, or pork will also work)
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Beef Liver
- 1/2 lb 1/2 lb 1/2 lb Lamb kidney, ground or finely chopped
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Carrots, shredded
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Celery, shredded
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Broccoli, shredded
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp fresh Basil, chopped
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp fresh Rosemary, chopped
- 1 head 1 head 1 head Cauliflower
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place meat in 11×7 pan and let little hands mix in the salt, pepper, cumin and paprika.
- Cook uncovered at 275 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Tear cauliflower into pieces and steam for ten minutes over boiling water.
- Mash cauliflower in food processor or blender with salt and pepper.
- Combine shredded vegetables and herbs in a bowl.
- Spread (uncooked) vegetable mixture over meat.
- Cover with mashed cauliflower and cook (uncovered) at 350 for 45 minutes.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week