One Pot Steamed Garlic and Herb Scallops with Veggies
Steamed Scallops with Garlic, Herb, and veggies all cooked in ONE POT! Cooking Scallops can seem intimating for some, but this paleo friendly dish is ready in 10 minutes and is SUPER easy to make. A Healthy Light meal for one or more!
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Water, or broth
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Sea Salt
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Basil, dried
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Onion Powder, or onion salt
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Garlic, minced
- 6 oz 6 oz 6 oz Scallops, 1 serving (4-5 medium to large)
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Kale, spinach, greens or favorite vegetables - chopped
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Greek Salad Dressing (click for recipe) , Dressing of choice.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place water and dash salt in small pot. Place steamer on top. In a separate bowl, toss your scallops in a bit of your favorite dressing (maybe 1-2 tbsp) and then add in your seasoning. Boil your water then Place scallops and veggies on top of steamer. cover and steam with boiled water for 7-8 minutes or until scallops are opaque.
- Remove from pot and place everything on plate. Add more seasoning and dash of lemon juice.
- Scallops serve one but you can add more and make it serve two or more!
- Check scallops and veggies around 7-8 minutes to see if they are done.
- Scallops are done when they are opaque in center and easy to slice, not chewy. You really can't undercook them.
- If you are using smaller scallops, they will probably cook faster, around 5-6 minutes steamed.
** Dressing of choice to mix with scallops. I used a goddess dressing with garlic but Italian or balsamic would be great, too.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.