One Dish Fish and Veggie Bake
A quick easy bake fish and veggie casserole that is full of flavor! You'll love it the next day too!
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Onion, chopped
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Celery, chopped
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Smoked Paprika
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Garlic, minced
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Sea Salt
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Black Pepper
- 3 cup 3 cup 3 cup White Potatoes, chopped
- 10 oz 10 oz 10 oz Cod, cut into 4 pieces
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Dijon Mustard, or honey mustard
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Feta Cheese, optional
- 1 - 2 Tbsp 1 - 2 Tbsp 1 - 2 Tbsp Ghee (Clarified Butter), or duck fat for potatoes
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup Brussels Sprouts, shaved or chopped. Feel free to use 2 cups if desired
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- First, lightly pan fry your potatoes in sea salt and duck fat. cook until slightly tender but not all the way cooked. Next, coat your fillets in a mustard dressing and lemon juice then set aside.
- Combine your veggies and potatoes together, mix with balsamic vinegar and the rest of your seasoning.
- Place your fish fillets in a casserole dish, add your veggies and potatoes on top along with feta cheese. Bake at 450F for 15-17 minutes.
- Broil the last minute to make Brussel sprouts crispy!
add more butter to veggies if desired!
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week