Juicy “lamburgers” hot off the grill will have your mouth watering before they even hit your plate. The aroma of mint and garlic filling your nose as you grill will have you anxiously awaiting that first bite. Plating these burgers over a deconstructed Greek salad will complete the full effect of this meal.
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Ground Lamb
- 1 1 1 Shallot, minced
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Mint Leaves, minced
- 3 gram 3 gram 3 gram Garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Black Pepper
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Mix ground lamb with minced garlic, shallot, mint, salt, and pepper.
- Form into 4 equal-sized patties.
- Grill lamburgers for approximately 4 minutes per side, turning once.
- Adjust cook time for desired internal temperature accordingly.
- Garnish lamburgers with a mint leaf.
- Serve with Greek salad and Greek dressing.
An optional cooking method for the lamburgers is to bake them on a parchment-lined baking sheet at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week