Mint Chocolate Green Smoothie
A cool, refreshing, healthy summer smoothie featuring fresh mint.
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Banana, frozen
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Dates (Medjool)
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Cacao Nibs, Organic, Raw
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Peppermint Leaves, Fresh, about 2 stems worth
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Baby Spinach
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut Water
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Almond Milk
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until smooth and enjoy.
Serves 1 for a full meal or 2 for a snack
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week