Mexican Shrimp Cocktail
- 20 pieces 20 pieces 20 pieces Cooked Shrimp, Diced
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Avocado, Diced
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups Diced Tomatoes
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Red Onion, Small, Diced
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Jalapeño, Small, Diced
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Lime, Juiced
- 1 bunch 1 bunch 1 bunch Cilantro, Optional- to Taste
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Tabasco Sauce, Optional- to Taste
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp Salt, Optional - To Taste
- Add the avocado, onion, jalapeno, tomato and lime juice to a medium size bowl and stir.
- Chop the shrimp into bite size pieces and add to the avocado mix. Fold gently into the mixture.
- Taste and add additional salt, if desired.
- Carefully divide the mixture into 2 large martini glasses. Top with tabasco sauce and cilantro (if desired).
The original recipe calls for V8 Juice, which is declared gluten-free on their website. It doesn't have the same nutritional value as the fresh diced tomatoes, which is why it's subbed in for the V8 in this recipe.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week